The Onward to Opportunity Program at Camp Pendleton offers three career tracks: Customer Service Excellence, Information Technology and Business Management. Your Onward to Opportunity journey will begin with four days of face-to-face classroom training and facilitation that includes the two-day Onward to Your Career course and the two-day foundations course in a learning pathway of your choosing. The classroom portion is followed by 6-12 weeks of online coursework to earn an industry certification.
While you complete your certification coursework, you will also participate in mixer/networking events with our National Employer Partners to hone your personal marketing techniques and skills. This is a great way to gain inside perspective on careers in the private sector while introducing yourself to companies who are looking to hire O2O graduates. Additionally, our National Partner Hire Heroes USA will also help to build your resume and prepare you for interviews.
As a participant in this program, you will leave with following:
- Enhanced resume
- Industry Specific Certification
- Enhanced Professional Network
- Career Coaching
- Guaranteed Interview
If you want to learn more about Onward to Opportunity, we will be conducting Information Sessions at Camp Pendleton at Building 13150 at 8:30 a.m. on the following dates:
- Monday, May 1, 2017 Classroom 2
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 Classroom 2
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017 Classroom 2
- Monday, May 23, 2017 Classroom 3
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017 Classroom 2
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017 Classroom 3
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017 Classroom 2
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017 Classroom 2
- Wednesday, July 5, 2017 Classroom 2
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 Classroom 2
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017 Classroom 2
- Tuesday, July 25, 2017 Classroom 3
Upcoming Cohort Schedule (if applicable)
- Cohort 8: May 30, 2017
Interested? Please contact us below or sign up here!
O2O Program Manager, Camp Pendleton
Bldg. 13150 Rm 311
O2O Program Coordinator, Camp Pendleton
Bldg. 13150 Rm 311
Disclaimer: Some Onward to Opportunity installations do not offer all possible coursework. Please contact the installation team to learn of any restrictions.