The O2O-VCTP Program at Camp Pendleton offers three career tracks: Customer Service Excellence, Information Technology and Business Management. Your journey will begin with four days of face-to-face classroom training and facilitation that includes the two-day Onward to Your Career course and the two-day foundations course in a learning pathway of your choosing. The classroom portion is followed by 6-12 weeks of online coursework to earn an industry certification.
While you complete your certification coursework, you will also participate in mixer/networking events with our National Employer Partners to hone your personal marketing techniques and skills. This is a great way to gain inside perspective on careers in the private sector while introducing yourself to companies who are looking to hire O2O-VCTP graduates. Additionally, our National Partner Hire Heroes USA will also help to build your resume and prepare you for interviews.
As a participant in this program, you will leave with following:
- Enhanced resume
- Industry Specific Certification
- Enhanced Professional Network
- Career Coaching
- Guaranteed Interview
If you want to learn more about O2O-VCTP, we will be conducting Information Sessions at Camp Pendleton at Building 13150 at 8:30 a.m. on the following dates:
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 Classroom 3
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 Classroom 2
- Friday, August 11, 2017 Classroom 3
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017 Classroom 2
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017 Classroom 3
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017 Classroom 2
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 Classroom 2
- Monday, October 2, 2017 Classroom 2
- Monday, October 16, 2017 Classroom 2
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 Classroom 2
Upcoming Cohort Schedule (if applicable)
- Cohort 9: August 29, 2017
- Cohort 10: October 10, 2017
Interested? Please contact us below or sign up here!
O2O-VCTP Program Manager, Camp Pendleton
Bldg. 13150 Rm 311
O2O-VCTP Program Coordinator, Camp Pendleton
Bldg. 13150 Rm 311
Disclaimer: Some O2O-VCTP installations do not offer all possible coursework. Please contact the installation team to learn of any restrictions.