Onward to Opportunity (O2O) in Partnership with the Veterans Career Transition Program (VCTP) is a career skilling program that provides civilian career training, professional certifications and job placement support to transitioning service members, veterans and military spouses. O2O/VCTP combines industry-validated curricula, strong partnerships with leading veteran service organizations and private sector companies, as well as comprehensive career coaching services to prepare and match you with your next career.
O2O-VCTP participants receive:
- Access to training and professional certifications that help prepare you for your next career – at no cost to you
- Flexible learning options aligned to several career tracks
- Learning pathways aligned to over 30 different industry certifications, professional certificates or in-demand fields
- Individualized career preparation services and job placement support provided by program partner, Hire Heroes USA
- One-on-one support from IVMF program staff who understand your unique needs
- Learn more
O2O-VCTP Employer Partners receive:
- Access to a trained, certified and highly qualified talent pool of transitioning service members, military spouses and veterans ready to make a difference at your organization
- Opportunities to engage locally (nationwide) or virtually with program participants
- Partnership with a program and organization that works closely to integrate with your existing talent acquisition processes
- Recognition as an O2O-VCTP Employer Partner alongside other Fortune 500 companies who are committed to hiring transitioning military, veterans and their spouses.
- Learn more