National Capital Region
Onward to Opportunity – formerly known as The Veterans Career Transition Program – at National Capital Region offers two career tracks: Information Technology and Business Management. Your journey will begin with a 6 week Onward to Your Career course including an Industry Foundations course in a learning pathway of your choosing. The classroom portion is supplemented with 6-12 weeks of online coursework to earn an industry certification.
Additionally, our National Partner Hire Heroes USA will also help to build your resume and prepare you for interviews.
AS A PARTICIPANT IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL LEAVE WITH FOLLOWING:
- Enhanced resume
- Industry-specific certification
- Enhanced Professional Network
- Career Coaching
- Interview Matching
- U.S. active duty military member
- U.S. veteran
- U.S. National Guard or Reservist
- Spouse of a U.S. active duty, veteran, national guard, or reservist.
- Read more about eligibility requirements here
Upcoming Cohort Schedule
- January 28th, 2019
- April 9th, 2019
- July 8th, 2019
Interested? Please contact us below or sign up here!
O2O Program Manager
O2O Program Coordinator